WEICON Flex 310 M Classic adhesive and sealant is strong, overpaintable (wet in wet), sandable, has outstanding aging stability and good resistance to UV rays. It is resistant to freshwater and salt water and is free of silicone, isocyanate, halogens or solvents.
The product has an ISEGA certificate and can be used as an adhesive in food technology. Flex 310 M Classic is an elastic adhesive on an MS polymer basis and is suitable for the bonding of metals, many plastics, ceramic, wood, glass and stone.
WEICON Flex 310 M Classic can be used in metal construction, tank and apparatus engineering, carriage, vehicle and container construction, ventilation and air conditioning systems, in the electrical industry, yacht and boat construction and in all applications where silicones or products containing silicones are not suitable.
- WEICON Catalogue
- WEICON Applications and Products
- Programme overview
- Solutions for the Food, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industry
- Solutions for Automotive and Transport Industry
- Solutions for the Mining Industry
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering
- Solutions for the Rubber and Plastic Industry
- Solutions for the Building Trades
- NOW AVAILABLE - OUR CLASSIC IN THE CONVENIENT PRESS PACK
H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated.