VA 250 Black is highly viscous (2000-3000 mPa•s) and temperature resistant between -50°C (-58°F) and +140°C (+284°F). It hardens slowly and with residual elasticity, is rubber-filled and black, and has high peel and impact strength.
Thanks to its curing with residual elasticity, WEICON Contact VA 250 Black is particularly suitable under changing climatic conditions. It is insensitive even under a longer influence of humidity. It is best suited for the bonding of diverse rubber materials such as solid rubber or cellular rubber, plastics and metal/plastic joints.
WEICON Contact VA 250 Black can be used in various fields of industry.
- WEICON Catalogue
- WEICON Applications and Products
- Programme overview
- Solutions for the Electrical Installation
- Solutions for the Mining Industry
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering
- Solutions for Automotive and Transport Industry
- Solutions for the Rubber and Plastic Industry
- Solutions for the Energy Technology
- WEICON Solutions for Hydraulic and Pneumatic
- Products for Drive and Conveyor Technology