WEICON Black-Seal adhesive and sealant is black, high-temperature resistant (+280°C/+536°F), free of solvents, strong, oil-resistant, grease-resistant, pressure-resistant, resistant to ageing and extremely elastic (breaking elongation of approx. 500%).
Black-Seal is suitable for bonding and sealing in applications where particularly high oil and grease resistance is required.
WEICON Black-Seal can be used on gearbox, valve and casing covers, oil sumps, water pumps, gears and axles, flanges, tanks and containers, and in many other areas.
- WEICON Catalogue
- WEICON Applications and Products
- Programme overview
- WEICON Solutions for Process Optimisation
- WEICON Solutions for Occupational Safety
- Solutions for Agricultural Technology
- Solutions for the Mining Industry
- Solutions for the Marine Industry
- Solutions for the Energy Technology
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering
- Solutions for Automotive and Transport Industry
- Solutions for Maintenance
- Solutions for the Oil, Gas, Refinery & Chemical Industry
- WEICON Solutions for Hydraulic and Pneumatic
- Products for Drive and Conveyor Technology
- NOW AVAILABLE - OUR CLASSIC IN THE CONVENIENT PRESS PACK
- Flyer Emergency Kit IMPA
- Flyer Emergency Kit ISSA
H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used