WEICON Zinc Spray bright grade is TÜV-tested, provides all metal surfaces with a long-lasting cathodic corrosion protection and has a light coulour shade which matches fresh hot-dip galvanized coatings.
The spray forms a fast-drying, adherent protective layer of microfine zinc flakes. The zinc flakes form a resistant protective layer, even under extreme weather and environmental conditions. In the salt spray test according to DIN EN ISO 9227, metal parts coated with WEICON Zinc Spray bright grade did not show any signs of corrosion after more than 550 hours.
Zinc Spray „bright grade“ can be used for the coating of welded joints and drilled holes, as a conductive intermediate layer for spot welding and everywhere where metal must be protected against corrosion.
- WEICON Catalogue
- WEICON Applications and Products
- Programme overview
- Product development Zinc Sprays
- Solutions for Automotive and Transport Industry
- Solutions for the Oil, Gas, Refinery & Chemical Industry
- Solutions for the Marine Industry
- Solutions for Maintenance
- Solutions for the Building Trades
- The End of Rust
H222, H229 - Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.