Rust Protection 2000 PLUS is a particularly corrosion and weather resistant surface coating on the basis of ferric oxide (hematite). The usage of highly-pure ferric oxide pigments in a flaky arrangement achieves permanent, weather-resistant and water-repellent surface protection.
WEICON Rust Protection 2000 PLUS can be used on halls and steel structures, iron railing, lattice towers, fences, handrails, balcony grates, rolling gates, outdoor lights, and on points particularly susceptible to corrosion.
- WEICON Catalogue
- Programme overview
- Solutions for the Oil, Gas, Refinery & Chemical Industry
- Solutions for Agricultural Technology
- Solutions for the Marine Industry
- Solutions for the Energy Technology
- Solutions for Maintenance
- Solutions for the Mining Industry
- Solutions for the Building Trades
- The End of Rust