WEICON Zinc Spray is approved by the German TÜV and provides a long-lasting cathodic corrosion protection to all metal surfaces. The spray forms a fast-drying, adherent protective layer of microfine zinc flakes.
In the salt spray test according to DIN EN ISO 9227, metal parts coated with WEICON Zinc Spray did not show any signs of corrosion after more than 1050 hours. The zinc flakes form a resistant protective layer, even under extreme weather and environmental conditions.
Zinc Spray thus fulfils higher requirements than those defined by the DIN EN ISO 1461 standard. WEICON Zinc Spray can be used as a high-grade anti-rust primer, for the coating of welded joints and drilled holes, as a conductive intermediate layer for spot welding and wherever metal must be protected against corrosion.
- WEICON Catalogue
- WEICON Applications and Products
- Programme overview
- Product development Zinc Sprays
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering
- Solutions for Automotive and Transport Industry
- Solutions for Agricultural Technology
- Solutions for the Marine Industry
- Solutions for the Energy Technology
- Solutions for the Mining Industry
- Solutions for the Building Trades
- Products for Drive and Conveyor Technology
- The End of Rust